Note: The notebook for this subject can be used as evidence to pass this test.
Study of Nature Lesson 3
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Produce a calendar of trees that you see in your environment that includes:
- When leaf buds appear.
- When flower buds appear (if it is a flowering tree).
- When its flowers bloom.
- When the fruit ripens.
- When do seeds appear.
- When the seeds are mature.
- When the leaves start to fall. (Some trees, such as pines, do not shed their leaves
- What animals frequent the tree.
- Are there nests in the tree.
- What animal made the nest.
If you have a camera, you can take pictures of the trees at each stage.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.